Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
858 Posts
The fastest I've seen posted was Marcello "The Fastest Fusion" @ 118.93MPH / 11.762 seconds, but that was back in 2020.

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Doe's this count ? Asking for a friend, LOL :)

Attachments

Reactions: MY27FUSION

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
No, but it was from a roll, LOL. :p

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
That would be interesting, 120 is nothing.

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Just saw TwinForce Fusion posted on YouTube 7 hrs ago - [email protected] 119.4mph on old tires, cold, no-prep track.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I heard he was close.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If your talking quarter mile, trans is the gonna be the weak link, next to the rest of the drive line. If were talking taking it for a speed run on the road I would say your good for 150 tops.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
If your talking quarter mile, trans is the gonna be the weak link, next to the rest of the drive line. If were talking taking it for a speed run on the road I would say your good for 150 tops.
Stock 140, tuned we have a guy on here who got his up to 173 on the Autobahn but I'm not sure that's the highest it could do, just the highest he got it to before traffic or whatever. Actually if I remember right he was only "tuned" in the sense that his governor was removed, not that he actually changed the actual tuning of the car other than removing the limiters. But stock is 138 so a stock car will make it to about 140ish before shutting off.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
IMO the transmission isn’t necessarily weak as in it’s going to break if you go mid-11s. I’m crossing the quarter mile at 110-111 in 12.39 just after shifting into fourth gear. Up until I broke through 12.80 it was barely getting out of third. I think if you’re going to break 120 you’ve got to be well into fourth gear possibly into fifth to do it or get taller tires.

Personally I’m still waiting for that RDU that’s going to carve 4/10ths off our quarter miles.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
IMO the transmission isn’t necessarily weak as in it’s going to break if you go mid-11s. I’m crossing the quarter mile at 110-111 in 12.39 just after shifting into fourth gear. Up until I broke through 12.80 it was barely getting out of third. I think if you’re going to break 120 you’ve got to be well into fourth gear possibly into fifth to do it or get taller tires.

Personally I’m still waiting for that RDU that’s going to carve 4/10ths off our quarter miles.
You, me and a bunch of others. Mine is about done I think, gonna need a new one here soon.

Reactions: Shawnski

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

What's the deal on the RDU, hadn't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts