Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends. Just curious if anyone here is on instagram (and actually posts pictures of your car). I realize its a little older crowd here but I figured its worth asking since I look through instagram way more than I scroll through the forums.

I'll come like all your car pictures! :)

·
Banned
249 Posts
Hi friends. Just curious if anyone here is on instagram (and actually posts pictures of your car). I realize its a little older crowd here but I figured its worth asking since I look through instagram way more than I scroll through the forums.

I'll come like all your car pictures! :)
I am, but I'm an Edge Sport Driver, jnhalstead

·
Super Moderator
1,394 Posts
I'm on, @DaMiFo , and post regular shots of my Sport as well as some of my Focus and Escape. I haven't really found many others with Sports yet, only regular Fusions.

Reactions: DarkArkAngel

·
Banned
1 Posts
Dude, i guess there isn't such a person in the world who is younger than 40 and has no pictures of his or her car on instagram or any other social networks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Im on @blue.lightning2018 don't post a ton but I go on quite a bit

·
Registered
130 Posts
Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm @tubosandturbos - created that account recently so I can stop spamming friends and family with pictures of cars and cigars :LOL:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dude, i guess there isn't such a person in the world who is younger than 40 and has no pictures of his or her car on instagram or any other social networks.
That would be me. With the exception of my wife, friends and family found out I had a new car when I showed up in it haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts