Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
LOL!! Sounds like the guy on that spoof video freaking about about being run over by a steam roller that is going .2 MPH and still 20 feet away.
You guys can't hop out of the seat faster than that??

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
878 Posts
Just open the door and it will stop.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
LOL!! Sounds like the guy on that spoof video freaking about about being run over by a steam roller that is going .2 MPH and still 20 feet away.
You guys can't hop out of the seat faster than that??
It happens fast enough that by the time you fiddle with the seat controls trying to stop it - it is too late to get out. Will literally crush you against the steering wheel, even door access to open and get out is difficult. There is the element of surprise, and it happens far faster than you would think. Pretty sure I have had it happen at least once after pushing the Memory 1 button when driving. Getting out at highway speed is a bit - shall we say - inconvenient. :cool:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Good one!!! I'm sure it is a software bug, only happened 1-2 times in 4 years. Not worth letting the dealership tinker around with an otherwise pretty flawless car.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
It happens fast enough that by the time you fiddle with the seat controls trying to stop it - it is too late to get out. Will literally crush you against the steering wheel, even door access to open and get out is difficult. There is the element of surprise, and it happens far faster than you would think. Pretty sure I have had it happen at least once after pushing the Memory 1 button when driving. Getting out at highway speed is a bit - shall we say - inconvenient. :cool:
OK, I thought you meant it happened after reconnecting battery, sitting still. At speed would be rough to get out, HAHA!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts