• I'm going with a different scan tool

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had an AeroForce gauge or thought about getting on?

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Here is their website and there are a bunch of info if you want to see what they all do.

I have one for my Supercharged Grand Prix and really like it.

Anyways I emailed the company to see if they would be making any mounts for our cars and the President emailed me back and said they might be able to make something for our cars but wanted to know if there was any interest. Looks like they already have stuff for the SHOs and Explorer.
So anyone interested?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention, I'm not affiliated with Aeroforce in anyway and the only reason I reached out to them is they sounded like they might be willing to make a gauge mount. Even if you don't want an Aeroforce gauge since they are 2 1/16" diameter if they did make a mount it should work with any gauge that size

·
Registered
331 Posts
Honestly I'll probably end up doing a custom tablet mount in the lower cubby section and use Torque with a custom skin if I do anything.

·
Registered
405 Posts
No. Ive had gauges on past cars but I am not planning on doing that level of modification to this car where I feel the need to constantly be monitoring the boost or AF ratio. Its my daily driver, sorta fast grocery getter. After market gauges like that really ruin the interior aesthetics IMO. Then mounting the gauge pod generally involves drilling or removing interior parts, they never line up as well as the factory part and when you take it off, you have a nasty reminder that you once had one.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Even though they have a lot of options, the display fades out from the heat and you can't read the display with polarized sunglasses.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll be using an UltraGauge in mine. I like the built-in look of the Aeroforce vent mount for the Ford Explorer and wish they had a universal one for GPS, cell phones, etc. I currently use a Panavise custom in dash mount in another vehicle for the UltraGauge. It looks good, however, it does stick out the side of the instrument stack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts