As you can see, anytime I roll the window up for even a split second longer than the "all the way up mode" it automatically goes half way down. Is anyone else having these issues? http://youtu.be/gL9xuPlap98
I was told it was tint causing a slight increase in drag causing the motor to do bounce back. Mine did it before I tinted my windows. Service rep said they silicone the window pinch and that resolves it. I tried the bounce back but the window bounces back even when holding the button UP.
Mine still does this crap - first time was during a car wash! Yeah, I wanted to torch my car on the spot.
It happens every time I roll down my passenger side window.. I dropped in to the dealer last time and they said it's probably the weatherstrip tripping the bounce back feature. "GEE THANKS FOR THE FIX!" lol
So I had the dead car issue like many others and the dealer said my head unit was causing the drain. So they replaced it with one that came in a new cars they just unloaded to get me back up and running but they didn't address my window issue. So on a whim this morning I tried the steps again and now my passenger side window works like a champ.
1. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed, then release
2. Lift the switch again for one more second.
3. Press and hold the switch until the window is fully open, then release
4. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed.
5. Open the window and try to close it automatically.
6. Reset and repeat procedure if the window does not close