Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

I'm Jeff and I don't normally join forums or make more than two posts, but this seems fine. I currently drive a 2008 VW Eos, because I wanted something fun after my Altima that had nothing going on. Now, I'm ready to make real people money and buy something nice in a year or so, and the Fusion in Sport trim is definitely there. I know I live where it never snows, in south Texas, but I still want awd so my mid-sized sedan options evaporate. Add in ventilated seats (because again, south Texas) and you have exactly two choices, being this or the new 200. I was thinking about adding ventilated seats to something like a Golf R or second hand BMW but I haven't decided yet. Anyway, that'll all come later. I have things to say.
I've just taken the Texas Bar Exam, and hopefully I'll receive my license to practice law in November. I think of myself as an engineer, but I get lazy and distracted and so I prefer people to math. Not that people are currently doing themselves any favors; numbers are much less emotional.
Don't know enough about cars and I wish I'd been more interested when I was younger and my dad was working on them, but I think that's a common regret. I look forward to learning.

In summary, I'm long winded, sorry. Blame my profession asking me to vomit words for like six hours recently.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Jeff ! It's never too late to learn my good friend, slowly but surely everything will sink in and you'll keep in mind.

But that's definitely quite a lot going on and to think about so I guess just take your time. If you choose to buy one in a year or so you can potentially save a chunk of money on one too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts