Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
In my mind, the original Altima FB post saying the FuSport turbo ran out of air at 80mph disqualifies everything else that person says as unadulterated B.S. - hard stop.

·
Registered
756 Posts
To any and all crapping on the FuSport:
Thursday Thunder at Dragway 42
9161 Rainbow Hwy, West Salem OH. www.dragway42.com
Track opens at 4pm, time trials at 6pm.
I’ve got no ego. I respect and appreciate all fast cars so come challenge me with your Altima, Stinger, BRZ, Accord, Golf, or whatever it is you have that you think is harder, better, faster, stronger than my FuSport. I’m easy to find in the sea of Hellcats and Mustangs.
I’ll buy your dinner from the slop truck. It'll be fun.
Just remember; a fast car needs a fast driver or it’s just a paperweight.
Better bring your “A” game.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
In 2009 I rented a Maxima with the VQ35 3.5L V6, CVT, and intelligent access key fob for a full week. It was a very sweet ride and I didn't even notice the CVT. They were marketed as a 4 door sports car. I think that was going a bit far but they did a decent job with it considering their competition at the time. During that time, the SHO and MKS w/ the 3.5L EcoBoost had just hit the streets and the Mustang was still S197 with the 4.6L 3V V8 or the GT500 that weighed the same as our Fusion Sports.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Imagine driving an AWD car with a twin-turbo V6 and worrying about open-diff FWD N/A Altimas...
And the post of the month award goes to @LeVeL !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
To any and all crapping on the FuSport:
Thursday Thunder at Dragway 42
9161 Rainbow Hwy, West Salem OH. www.dragway42.com
Track opens at 4pm, time trials at 6pm.
I’ve got no ego. I respect and appreciate all fast cars so come challenge me with your Altima, Stinger, BRZ, Accord, Golf, or whatever it is you have that you think is harder, better, faster, stronger than my FuSport. I’m easy to find in the sea of Hellcats and Mustangs.
I’ll buy your dinner from the slop truck. It'll be fun.
Just remember; a fast car needs a fast driver or it’s just a paperweight.
Better bring your “A” game.
@Shawnski is The Man!!!!!!! You rock man. Seriously. Wish I could go there and watch this (especially if there are any takers)!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts