Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..for starters, I don't own a fusion sport. I own a Fusion Hybrid...BUT I do own a 15 Edge Sport. My main focus is trying to keep an eye on all parts for this motor. I've been in contact with almost EVERY intercooler company known to man and nobody wants to build anything for our motor (as of right now). I've only got Mishimoto to show interest but didn't know this page (which is most active Fusion Page IMO) existed so I didn't give them this Forum address when they requested all the Fusion/Edge related Forums from me. So if anyone wants to email them and add this to their list... I've probably emailed every part company from springs to exhaust for the edge. Some info on my Edge, Turbosmart BOV and tuned by Torrie of Unleashed. Also the some of the outside/inside is wrapped in vinyl

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I love that interior... wish I could have that as opposed to the light gray I am getting in the fusion sport.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Holy **** that is one **** gorgeous Edge Sport. Looks super mean but super clean at the same darn time. But glad to see you putting in so much leg work to get companies on this for the intercooler !

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
lol...yeah...IT SOUNDS EXACTLY like that cause...well....ummm...it's my video...lol
Whaaaaaaat? Noooooooo:eek:. So jnhalstead of our humble fusion forum is in fact the famous youtube celeb Nick Halstead?

Mind. Blown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts