Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my 2017 Sport on Nov.28/16. Want to replace factory wheels and use it for a winter wheel. Looking for a 20" chrome rim. After a long look have found a couple, my favour is Helo HE845. Sorry do not know how to post pictures on this site but there web site is easy to use.

Anybody have any other idea's?

Dave

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I am not a fan of large chrome rims so I will be of no help. But congrats on the car.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Just ordered my 2017 Sport on Nov.28/16. Want to replace factory wheels and use it for a winter wheel. Looking for a 20" chrome rim. After a long look have found a couple, my favour is Helo HE845. Sorry do not know how to post pictures on this site but there web site is easy to use.

Anybody have any other idea's?

Dave
Are you talking about these? Wheels are a hard choice and I prefer a more stealth/dark wheel, but i do like the black with polished lip.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you talking about these? Wheels are a hard choice and I prefer a more stealth/dark wheel, but i do like the black with polished lip.
Yes. Older street rodder and custom builder guy so old habits are hard to break. I do agree about your choice but would have to be the right color of car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts