Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I ask the community to please compile a list in this thread of all known after market parts links to help us all out... bov, body kits, grills, any and all mods visual or mechanical for the 2017 Ford Fusion sport... I really appreciate it guys... any thing that we can verify fits, or at least says it does

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys... keep em coming
Some of those links are just for mufflers and such... guessing you had an exhaust built?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks guys... keep em coming
Some of those links are just for mufflers and such... guessing you had an exhaust built?
Ricochet has a thread on building an exhaust. I'm copying part of his build--leaving my resonator up front, cutting the muffler off, putting the 40351 double offset Borla mufflers on. Not decided yet on an X pipe and have a request out to Ricochet for his opinion--he has an X pipe but deleted the stock resonator and is considering putting a twin inlet/outlet Borla muffler in place of the resonator since his build has drone. May not need an X pipe if the stock resonator adequately mixes the flows (objective is to avoid drone). Summit wants $92 for each muffler with free delivery. My shop in DFW will do the install and provide and put in an X pipe for $350. cockerdogs

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have had my exhaust rebuilt, consisting of a Magna-Flo resonator
and 2 Jones Turbo Tube mufflers.

As far as I am concerned it sounds real nice and not to much drone
in the cockpit.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have had my exhaust rebuilt, consisting of a Magna-Flo resonator
and 2 Jones Turbo Tube mufflers.

As far as I am concerned it sounds real nice and not to much drone
in the cockpit.
i would love to hear a sound clip or watch a video =)

Reactions: lightningken

·
Registered
278 Posts
i would love to hear a sound clip or watch a video =)

I will try to get one up here as soon as I can.

I have been attempting to record one, but the with the windows open the
wind here lately has really been blowing.

But hope to have something soon.

Reactions: Rice

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just a recommendation - OP as these links come in; I would edit your original post and put them all there giving credit to who posted them. That way if anyone comes looking all the info is right there. Not through pages of posts.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Just a recommendation - OP as these links come in; I would edit your original post and put them all there giving credit to who posted them. That way if anyone comes looking all the info is right there. Not through pages of posts.

Just a thought.
The problem is only a mod can edit the original post now. You can only edit a post for so long before its locked.

·
Registered
165 Posts
- That's a great job! Thanks!

Reactions: cockerdogs

·
Super Moderator
1,586 Posts
Redline Tuning makes nice hood struts.
Personally, I prefer these over the Steeda ones. The only downside is they can't be used with the strut brace, but I don't plan on buying Steeda's anyways.

2013+ Ford Fusion Hood QuickLIFT PLUS They have an "Elite" model as well, but it's an extra $30 and they don't say why.

Reactions: lightningken

·
Registered
263 Posts
Grille won't fit '17 Sport

1 - 20 of 48 Posts