Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find some aftermarket boost gages? Prefer it to look as factory as possible. Share pics if you have one too!! Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not many of us running typical boost gauges around here. Most of us use our Tuning devices to monitor the PIDs we want like Boost, Knock, Engine Temps, etc...
Or some also use an OBDLink device & then pair that with the app it comes with or Torque Pro app & use that to monitor with

·
Registered
904 Posts
Something like this, cool thing about using HP Tuners suite is you can design your layout any way you want. Gauge size, how many, and what you want to watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
It's in the PID,s, but you can't get oil temp. Go figure I can get oil temp with Cobb's program for data logging, but it's also a bit different than HP.

·
Registered
904 Posts
There might be a table for it, but HP doesn't have it. Not sure what you would need it for to begin with, you can go in a change valve timing though which works good on it's own.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'll also add that far as I know, no one makes a pillar pod for the 13 up Fusion. I've looked everywhere, and all I see is universal ones that you have to make fit over the stock trim piece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts