Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:
I'm in So Cal and am about to order a new Sport, assuming it will be an '18?? I have a few questions:

Anyone order the Summer Tires? based on the C/D review and our climate looks like a good option for the braking improvement alone??
Looking at Silver or probably Magnetic, 401 package, Moonroof, Cooled Seats. A few questions: With Apple Car Play do I need to order the Nav?? Anyone have the 401 WITHOUT Nav and use an I Phone for Nav??
Thinking about Driver Assist Pack, and wasn't going to order the Adap. Cruise Maybe I need it?? Illum. Door Sills, and the Mud Flaps F/R.
Any comments appreciated Thanx!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
as said above, all you need is the 401A package(not nav) and car play will work. As for the tires they are much better than the all seasons as long as you dont need to drive the car in bad weather.

·
Registered
127 Posts
it will be an 18 that you order. The summer tires are nice as are the all season good years. The early 17 models had continental all seasons so I am hopeful the 18's will still have the good years. I have the 401A with Nav, cooled seats and moonroof. I love it! Go with the Silver! They contrast the wheels nicely! Good luck!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Adaptive cruise is part of the driver assist pkg.
I don't have adaptive cruise, but from those here that do the concensus I've heard is that they really like it.
Sync3 has apple carplay, 401a has Sync3. Nav not needed.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Adaptive cruise is part of the driver assist pkg.
I don't have adaptive cruise, but from those here that do the concensus I've heard is that they really like it.
Sync3 has apple carplay, 401a has Sync3. Nav not needed.
Adaptive cruise is separate from the Drivers assist, $1,200 option... Also keep in mind, if it matters to you, the only way to get the front parking sensors is with the Enhanced Park Assist package.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Adaptive cruise is separate from the Drivers assist, $1,200 option... Also keep in mind, if it matters to you, the only way to get the front parking sensors is with the Enhanced Park Assist package.
Oops, sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for correcting me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts