Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few general measurements that I have had a very difficult time finding anything online that helps. One is the height from the carpeting in the trunk to the base of the large speakers set in the rear. Two is the measurement of the rear seat cushion bottom and back height and width thank you guys I appreciate it I am getting my fusion in soon was ordered a little over two weeks ago want to order a dog cover for The rear seats and also get a sub box that doesn't conflict in height with my trunk space.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have a few general measurements that I have had a very difficult time finding anything online that helps. One is the height from the carpeting in the trunk to the base of the large speakers set in the rear. Two is the measurement of the rear seat cushion bottom and back height and width thank you guys I appreciate it I am getting my fusion in soon was ordered a little over two weeks ago want to order a dog cover for The rear seats and also get a sub box that doesn't conflict in height with my trunk space.
Sorry, don't have measurements for you but thought I would share what I did in my back seat. This saved me a ton of money(cost me $9) and was a piece of cake to install. Now this is just one fleece blanket and not waterproof but I'm sure you could come up with something waterproof and in my opinion may actually look better than a dog cover and also have better coverage.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone could grab a tape measure and toss those numbers my way it would be greatly appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts