Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered these the other day and they did not state they were a kit, so I ordered 2, well I have two sets now LOL if anyone is interested in the other set let me know, these are very nicely made, $ 75.00 for the pair plus shipping

Thanks PM me if interested

below is the item specs:
Premium Quality T304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
QTY: 2
Duo Outlets
Blue Burnt Tips
Polished Surface
Single Layer
Straight Cut
Weld-On Type
Inlet: 2.5" (63mm)
Outlet: 3.5" (89mm)
Total length: 10.5" (265mm)
Width: 7.25" (184mm)
Professional installation is highly recommended. No instruction included.

Attachments

Reactions: mantra1

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the tips touch the bumper? Since I don't wanna end up melting my bumper due to heat.
No they don't here is a picture of it, I have had them now a week and love the sound and looks

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
451 Posts
I ordered these the other day and they did not state they were a kit, so I ordered 2, well I have two sets now LOL if anyone is interested in the other set let me know, these are very nicely made, $ 75.00 for the pair plus shipping

Thanks PM me if interested

below is the item specs:
Premium Quality T304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
QTY: 2
Duo Outlets
Blue Burnt Tips
Polished Surface
Single Layer
Straight Cut
Weld-On Type
Inlet: 2.5" (63mm)
Outlet: 3.5" (89mm)
Total length: 10.5" (265mm)
Width: 7.25" (184mm)
Professional installation is highly recommended. No instruction included.
These look awesome. Mind i ask where these could be bought? (hope this doesn't go against any rules for advertising or anything) Would love to know. Thank you

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Apparently I can't send PMs because i dont have 15 posts yet. But I'm in the Los Angeles, California area.
how about a zip code?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These look awesome. Mind i ask where these could be bought? (hope this doesn't go against any rules for advertising or anything) Would love to know. Thank you

I listed them in classified, I have one set, if Artman doe's not buy them I can sell them to you, I will look up the link it was on ebay

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I listed them in classified, I have one set, if Artman doe's not buy them I can sell them to you, I will look up the link it was on ebay
Please post link when you get a chance. I'm thinking that's the route I'll go when the time comes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts