Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm sure they have already or will figure out it needs AWD.

·
Banned
249 Posts
Some cars are good at managing tq steer though. My 03 Nissan Altima V6 was by far the worst tq steer Ive ever had. It was worse than my Edge

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was over 300 in my speed3. Had all 3 motormounts. No issues at all with torque steer, decent tires helped a lot

Reactions: jtk500

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

This was stock turbo with 33% e85 mix.

I never got finished with my tune with my aftermarket turbo before I broke it and traded it in on the Sport.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doesn't seem like anything special considering FWD. There's tons of "sporty" 300HP+/- FWD cars on the market.

IMO, the main deal breaker for the FuSport is the AWD. Can't be beaten for the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Our cars will kill this camry in tq. Plus with our awd system there's no way i can see this TRD camry coming close to competing with the Fusion sport. I would however like to see what it does and what it will look like though

·
Registered
868 Posts
IF they can get all that power to the ground then maybe they have a chance. Camry has got to be lighter, plus less drivetrain loss. I dunno. I guess we'll see. But we kick 'em arse on paper real good!

·
Registered
868 Posts
And they may give it an 8-spd transmission. Which would help them in the quickness section as well.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love my FuSpo, but I honesty hope the Camry is faster. I don't expect Toyota to do it, but of course they could if they wanted to. Nothing makes better cars like good old competition.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Something about a Camry that's just boring. They're great cars, but so uninspiring, even if it has 300+HP. I see almost as many Fusions these days as I do Camrys, but the Fusions just look good, while the Camrys are just like taking any old suit off the rack.

Reactions: GorgonFusionSport17

·
Registered
165 Posts
Smart!

I love my FuSpo, but I honesty hope the Camry is faster. I don't expect Toyota to do it, but of course they could if they wanted to. Nothing makes better cars like good old competition.
I like your thinking!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts