Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was over 300 in my speed3. Had all 3 motormounts. No issues at all with torque steer, decent tires helped a lot

Reactions: jtk500

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

This was stock turbo with 33% e85 mix.

I never got finished with my tune with my aftermarket turbo before I broke it and traded it in on the Sport.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doesn't seem like anything special considering FWD. There's tons of "sporty" 300HP+/- FWD cars on the market.

IMO, the main deal breaker for the FuSport is the AWD. Can't be beaten for the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Our cars will kill this camry in tq. Plus with our awd system there's no way i can see this TRD camry coming close to competing with the Fusion sport. I would however like to see what it does and what it will look like though

·
Registered
868 Posts
IF they can get all that power to the ground then maybe they have a chance. Camry has got to be lighter, plus less drivetrain loss. I dunno. I guess we'll see. But we kick 'em arse on paper real good!

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love my FuSpo, but I honesty hope the Camry is faster. I don't expect Toyota to do it, but of course they could if they wanted to. Nothing makes better cars like good old competition.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Something about a Camry that's just boring. They're great cars, but so uninspiring, even if it has 300+HP. I see almost as many Fusions these days as I do Camrys, but the Fusions just look good, while the Camrys are just like taking any old suit off the rack.

Reactions: GorgonFusionSport17

·
Registered
165 Posts
Smart!

I love my FuSpo, but I honesty hope the Camry is faster. I don't expect Toyota to do it, but of course they could if they wanted to. Nothing makes better cars like good old competition.
I like your thinking!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts