Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am a current Fusion Sport owner, albeit a 2010 model. I am looking to move up and get a 2017. Nothing too fancy, base model would fill my needs as I usually replace speakers anyway, I never use my moonroof, and I like the tach on the base models better.

I am trying to get a 2017 Fusion Sport for 25-26 OTD. I am not sure this is possible, but there are dealers near me with cars that have been on the lots for 275+ days. I was wondering how much the price of those cars should drop when the 2018s start coming in or if they will stay the same.

Thanks

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey guys,

I am a current Fusion Sport owner, albeit a 2010 model. I am looking to move up and get a 2017. Nothing too fancy, base model would fill my needs as I usually replace speakers anyway, I never use my moonroof, and I like the tach on the base models better.

I am trying to get a 2017 Fusion Sport for 25-26 OTD. I am not sure this is possible, but there are dealers near me with cars that have been on the lots for 275+ days. I was wondering how much the price of those cars should drop when the 2018s start coming in or if they will stay the same.

Thanks
im not the expert on this topic but its really how much the dealer wants to work with you. as cars sit longer on the lot the dealers will want to move them so they will be more negotiable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That pricing feels pretty aggressive - but probably depends on your local taxes and fees. I'm in Cook County, so I get walloped by sales tax. The lowest I've seen for a base Sport in my area (and there is plenty of inventory) is about $28k before tax/title/doc. I managed to get a 401A model for about $30.5k before taxes, etc. My guess is that when the 2018's hit you might see $26k for a base, but not OTD. There's some Ford sales guys on the r/askcarsales reddit - you might ask them.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I don't see you getting it that cheap. You can probably get just under 30 OTD, but thats about it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I suspect that jojo is pretty close, but I've only casually glanced at new Ford prices in the past couple of years.

·
Registered
177 Posts
It'll depend on dealer incentives in the late fall. If Ford does big rebates and extends them to the sport, then $26k is possible. Or find a lightly used on, the warranty is transferable and even a couple of hundred miles should pull $6k off the price. I paid nearly $6k under invoice for mine with 157 miles on it in December, so it should be even better now!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got $5400 in incentives and the the employee discount for about $8800 off MSRP on a base. Can't beat the value. Th
ose incentives ran out July 5th, but check again soon as there is a lot of inventory out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts