Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on car gurus for anyone that is interested. Not a 401 trim.
2017 Fusion Sport

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeah, that's a bit high, but with the prices of cars in general going up, I can see why.

·
Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
82 Posts
Insane low miles. Wish there were interior shots.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Crazy, I paid 24k for my 401a when it was new. Granted it sat on the lot for 400 days

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
Right, I only paid 27K, while not as low as 24, mine didn't sit for over a year.
Either way, crazy car prices these days (and houses, boats, etc...)

·
Registered
618 Posts
I bought mine last May with 16,000 on it for 11,000. :) but I got a hell of a deal from my old boss, LOL.

·
Premium Member
2017 Fusion Sport, 401A, Driver Assistance Package ; 1999 Expedition 5.4 4x4
281 Posts
That's a unicorn. They are slowly becoming rarer from what I'm hearing and seeing.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well this is 2021, and they stopped in 2019. The car never sold the way they had hoped for, and I talked to one guy who is in the know. He said they regretted not offering a 6 speed manual in the Sport, but the big issue was marketing. Or the lack of, which he agreed with. They really never pushed the car like they should have, on top of the car market changing in the last five years. Going to all SUV's is gonna hurt them in the long run, I hear people all the time saying they'll just buy a car from someone else and it wont be a Ford.

·
Registered
635 Posts
If they had offered a manual, they would have needed to also have better seat bolsters! Imagine a set of lightweight wheels, bars and braces, 1.5” lowered, and a manual? You’d be getting tossed between the door panel and the console like a ping-pong ball!

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
635 Posts
That's a gorgeous FFS shot @Fusion2881 ! That car must make you really proud. I hope you keep it a long time!
Too bad it’s the wrong color! But you’ll probably get used to it!

Haha! Just kidding! Great picture! That’s worthy of a frame or a calendar of Fast Fords.

Reactions: Engineer

·
Registered
34 Posts
If they had offered a manual, they would have needed to also have better seat bolsters! Imagine a set of lightweight wheels, bars and braces, 1.5” lowered, and a manual? You’d be getting tossed between the door panel and the console like a ping-pong ball!
I have been wanting to see if a set of focus rs sests would be a direct swap. Even base cloth if it saves weight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts