Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

2017 Ford Fusion LED Fog Light/DRL Install

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  DaMiFo 
#1 ·
Hello,

I've been looking to add the LED Fog Lights/DRLs to my Fusion, but I have not been able to find a comprehensive guide to doing so. There are a few helpful videos on YouTube, but I was curious if someone has gone through the install and could provide a detailed guide. My biggest concern is that my Fusion does not have the wire harness for the fog lights, and would require that one be installed (which is my biggest hurdle).

Any amount of help would be great!
Thanks

#2 ·
It's highly likely from my previous experience with other vehicles that your wiring harness would be absent of the correct hookups. However, getting a new harness ought to be trivial. Fog lamps were likely an option on lots of Fusions that have since wrecked, so likely to be an abundance of them. Should be plug and play after that besides the interior switch, which may pose a challenge. Someone with more experience than me may be more qualified to comment. Good luck!

#6 ·
All Sports have LED fog lights from factory. @kerman what trim is your Fusion? You may be better off checking out 2GFusions, but there may be some help on these forums too. 2GF does have plenty of write-ups for this sort of thing already, too. If you don't have fog lights from factory, then you definitely don't have the harness hanging there yet.

Also note, this thread has been moved to the Lighting section of the forums.

Reactions: DarkArkAngel
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.