Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put the optional 2014 Fusion SE 18" wheels on your Sport and did you need to reprogram the sensors? Or was the car able to read it without programming.

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Has anyone put the optional 2014 Fusion SE 18" wheels on your Sport and did you need to reprogram the sensors? Or was the car able to read it without programming.

Thanks
The TPMS sensors are 2 different part numbers for 2014 vs 2017 sport. So i'm not sure if you will be able to make it work... (i haven't tried it)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Focus st wheels on my sport work.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Did you need to reprogram them? Or it worked once you started putting miles on it?
Nope, brought them to mavis off the car. had them take the stock Goodyear tires off and put my blizzaks on. Took my wheels to my buddy to have them painted and 2 weeks later I put them on.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Not sure how this is. The TPMS sensors I had switched over from my '15 Focus ST rims don't work, and everywhere I talk to say they shouldn't work and you need to get the new for 17 TPMS sensors.

Here's the sensors readings

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I was hoping the Sport would come with the ST wheels after seeing all the renderings online before the car came out. They look great on your car.
Thank you, Im trying to find some after market ones that are 19's and wider that look just like them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts