Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! New to group!! Hoping I don’t have to have a ‘17 to be in here (I didn’t realize this). Anyway anyone have issues with the radio and heat/air panel going completely out? The dealership said it was a module ($800) nope, then over a 4 month period it was the harness/wires they methodically checked them all (nope) them magically it was fixed, but then couple weeks later it’s back acting up. It works one day and not the next. Any thoughts?? I can leave if this is for 17s only. Mine is a 2014. Help!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome @CTCindy. This is a shot in the dark, but how old is your battery. In the 2017 plus FSS we have had issues with weak batteries causing electrical and electronic issues.

Another place that may be able to help you more is the Ford Fusion Forums. This is the forum that has members that have similar cars. Lots of help over there.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hi!! New to group!! Hoping I don’t have to have a ‘17 to be in here (I didn’t realize this). Anyway anyone have issues with the radio and heat/air panel going completely out? The dealership said it was a module ($800) nope, then over a 4 month period it was the harness/wires they methodically checked them all (nope) them magically it was fixed, but then couple weeks later it’s back acting up. It works one day and not the next. Any thoughts?? I can leave if this is for 17s only. Mine is a 2014. Help!!
It sounds like maybe a loose connection somewhere, but normally you can scan for codes and you'll get something back. I'd be really surprised if your dealer didn't do that, though. Maybe try another dealer.

@maydk65 is right though, in general for most things this forum is better for either the Lincoln MKZ 3.0 AWD or the 2017-2019 Fusion Sports, since all those cars have more in common with each other than any of them do with other Fusions. I'm not saying there's nothing in common, there's a fair amount, but this forum is definitely focused on the two cars I mention.

So yeah try 2gfusions and see if they can help, but I'd probably scan for codes if it were me, and maybe try another dealer. Good luck with it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts