Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up FFS forum,

Just picked up a '17 Sport with 37k on Saturday. Not new to Ford's, I had a Focus ST about 2 years ago. Had to trade it in for a "better family car" So went with an '18 accord MT. With traffic being as horrific as it is around the GTA, I just couldn't take the manual anymore.

Excited to start modding again, been out of the game since Honda was just a balless 1.5t. Already done a few small things, boomba BOV and led bulbs. In the process of clay barring and polishing the car, it clearly has never been detailed.

Can't wait to learn more about these EcoBeasts and enjoy my new wheels.

Cheers
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Car

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Hand Yellow Finger Wood Artifact

Attachments

Registered
What's up FFS forum,

Just picked up a '17 Sport with 37k on Saturday. Not new to Ford's, I had a Focus ST about 2 years ago. Had to trade it in for a "better family car" So went with an '18 accord MT. With traffic being as horrific as it is around the GTA, I just couldn't take the manual anymore.

Excited to start modding again, been out of the game since Honda was just a balless 1.5t. Already done a few small things, boomba BOV and led bulbs. In the process of clay barring and polishing the car, it clearly has never been detailed.

Can't wait to learn more about these EcoBeasts and enjoy my new wheels.

Cheers
Hi Nascareh and welcome to the Fusion Sport Forums. Congratulations on your new Fusion Sport, and looks like you gave her quite a nice detailing job there!

Good luck! 馃嵒

Reactions: Nascareh

Registered
I totally understand about having a manual in your daily driver in heavy traffic...it sucks ! Fortunately you have landed here in the presence of FFS experts (not me! ) . Welcome from Texas !

Registered
Welcome from Akron-ish, Ohio!

Registered
2017 Ford Fusion Sport 2.7L TT AWD
Welcome, from the Deep South!

Registered
Welcome from Toronto.

Registered
Welcome from Toronto also. I'll keep an eye out for you. There's a few floating around our next of the woods. Saw a blue one last week.
Enjoy. Its handy for lane changing on the 401.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome from Toronto also. I'll keep an eye out for you. There's a few floating around our next of the woods. Saw a blue one last week.
Enjoy. Its handy for lane changing on the 401.
I'm more around the Hamilton/Burlington area but do venture out to Toronto every so often. I'll definitely be on the lookout for other Sports :)

And yes I have noticed very quickly the extra HP makes quick work of the other cars :D hard to wipe the smile off my face everytime I give it the juice haha.

Registered
Welcome from London On, feel free to reach out or meet up. There is a few of us from around SW Ontario.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts