Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale because I no longer own my 2017 sport. BBS SR with Anthracite finish. Bought from Tire Rack as a package in spring 2021 Balanced, hub centric rings installed TPMS installed, lug nuts included. Only 5000 miles or so on the set No salt and very little rain. One tire plugged due to picking up a roofing nail somehow. Otherwise they are perfect - no rash, dings or scratches.
They are a plug and play install.
Location - Louisville Ky.
Would prefer pickup but shipping is possible on your dime.
$2000

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 > 2018 > 2017 :)
275 Posts
What's the specific size and weight of the wheels? 8.0 or 8.5?

·
Registered
275 Posts
NM, I found it:
BBS SRX036265219x8.55x1084528lbs

·
Registered
275 Posts
They go for $475 each new, and for the weight and construction is a bit overpriced compared to other lighter wheels IMHO. I've been thinking on getting another set of wheels just to drive in the winter and not even use the stock wheels (just too heavy!), but the price on these is a bit steep for that use.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They go for $475 each new, and for the weight and construction is a bit overpriced compared to other lighter wheels IMHO. I've been thinking on getting another set of wheels just to drive in the winter and not even use the stock wheels (just too heavy!), but the price on these is a bit steep for that use.
I understand where you're coming from but weight wasn't a concern when I purchased them. Quality, looks, finish, size, and fitment was. I have had good luck with BBS wheels in general on other cars / trucks and like their products. Same with Michelin.
I had every intention of keeping the car, wheels and tires which is why I went all out - but things changed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts