Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got answers from the dealer today. Salesman wasnt doing his job and basically lied to me about my order. Told me in a voice mail on the 5th and emailed that weekend everything was going good with my order. I was pumped, then you guys were talking about order#'s/VIN#'s. So I emailed him back asking for them.. No reply, so I called and this guy had the oddest hours I've ever dealt with. Finally got him Saturday and I asked for the VIN/order # he said he didn't have one after putting me on hold. Right then I knew I wasnt going to get my answers. Today I made a visit during work, shocking this guy wasn't working. Went to the sales manager. Told him my issue and that I wanted a print out of my order and vin, he was hesitant to give me my info. About 5min later he came back out with my paper work and he apologized and said he'd have a talk with my salesmen when he gets back to work.
I don't like being a dick to anyone but this guy clearly wasn't doing anything for me. I don't like being lied to either, especially with the $ I put down and the cost of the car. I know the timeline is estimated but still gets me excited. Hopefully this nice weather holds on so I can get to play with it before that white stuff starts to fly.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Man, what a pain. I feel for you. Stories like this make me glad I've got a person on the inside, up in the ranks, at my dealer.

And Im feeling the same way about the weather. heaven knows I've seen a white Halloween or two... Makes me worried about a good break in if the roads start getting too bad for spirited driving. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a long, mild fall.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Iskarha here's the screen shot

Attachments

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's arriving few days early woooot

Gonna be here Friday.

Reactions: jtk500 and 1153

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sweet ! Have you thought of anything you want to do to it yet ? Maybe some paint protection or anything of the sort ?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet ! Have you thought of anything you want to do to it yet ? Maybe some paint protection or anything of the sort ?
Yea, I have an addiction to modding cars. So far I want to finally tint it and vinyl the roof and I'm going to get it detailed

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's great news. That will be 44 days from order to delivery. That is the fastest I have ever seen for a Sport to the Midwest/East.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1153

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I got to touch my car today, unfortunately can't pick it up till tomorrow. Gotta have them under coat it. Rust guard. And interior stain protection

Reactions: ike and elronino
1 - 11 of 11 Posts