My "Build Progress"! - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 7Likes
  • 5 Post By FusionFrenzy19
  • 2 Post By FusionFrenzy19

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

My "Build Progress"!

What I regretted with my Focus ST was not recording the build progress from stock to full bolt on + e30. Now with my new car (Fusion Sport) I will be doing such that.

I hope you guys will tag along with me and subscribe for this journey of mine with the build progress of my Fusion Sport. I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm very much looking forward to what this car is capable of, from what I've heard, it's been nothing but great things!

This will be the build progress of my Fusion Sport, either posting on here, but mostly on my YouTube channel that I hope you all will follow with me!

2017 Fusion Sport - mods to come!

Previous Car:
---------------
2014 Ford Focus ST (stage 3 e30 290/380)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 10:41 AM Thread Starter

Aside from protecting the interior with Chemical Guys Fabric Guard, I decided to add in a lip spoiler from Spoiler King! Came out great and definitely adds a NICE touch.

Blue Fuze and DrunkLahey like this.

2017 Fusion Sport - mods to come!

Previous Car:
---------------
2014 Ford Focus ST (stage 3 e30 290/380)
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 08:50 PM

Looks good man. Got a link to that lip spoiler?

2017 Fusion Sport - Ingot Silver
401A • Moonroof • Cooled Seats • Nav • Driver Assist Package

LLumar 15% Ceramic Tint • AudioControl Epicenter InDash Processor • Sony XM-GS100 600 Watt Mono Amplifier • Sony XS-GSW121D 12" Subwoofer • T-Spec 3 Farad Capacitor • Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 mounted on the dash + Kobra Bluetooth OBDII Interface+ Torque Pro app for engine monitoring • Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 in 245/40ZR19

Past Fords: '12 Mustang GT FBO+e85, '17 Focus ST FBO+e30

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 11:36 AM

Garage
Gonna black out the chrome?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 05:57 PM

https://spoilerking.net/product.sc?p...ategoryId=1243
$200 for a piece of polyurethane... OUCH
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionFrenzy19 View Post
What I regretted with my Focus ST was not recording the build progress from stock to full bolt on + e30. Now with my new car (Fusion Sport) I will be doing such that.

I hope you guys will tag along with me and subscribe for this journey of mine with the build progress of my Fusion Sport. I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm very much looking forward to what this car is capable of, from what I've heard, it's been nothing but great things!

This will be the build progress of my Fusion Sport, either posting on here, but mostly on my YouTube channel that I hope you all will follow with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjXWfNgFxOI

FF19, nice job! I too used to own a Focus ST. I miss it, but to regret the change. My friends were urging me to go into the RS but my mind (wallet) just couldn't rationalize dropping 50K for the ability to drift (& probably end up in jail). Besides, I could never get that thing to hook at the strip.

To be honest it's probably due to the driver's lack of finesse. Although I realize the FFS has it's challenges at launching, my errors aren't as noticeable in the time slip. I've had so many other people approach me at the strip asking what I've done to it! It makes me proud. I look forward to your vids...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in