forscan plans - Page 3 - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 09:10 PM

I have a BL MKZ. The sports more elegant (and quicker) cousin.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 09:12 PM

Nice!
FunktasticLucky likes this.

2018 Fusion Sport | 401A | Moonroof | Cooled Seats | Nav | Driver Assist Package

Perfomance Mod's: LMS93V6 Tune *retired* | Unleashed E30 Custom Tune | Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection Kit | Ultimate Performance 3" Catted Downpipes | Ultimate Performance Garrett Core Front Mount Intercooler | Ultimate Performance Rear Motor Mount | Steeda CAI (w/custom plexiglass top) | GFB DV+ T9358

Aesthetic Mod's: Tint

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitFS View Post
Nice!
Thank you. I saved a couple years for the down payment on it. Was originally going to get a sport. Test drove it and figured the minor things I didn't like about throttle response and shifting could be fixed with a tune. But what I couldn't handle was the stereo in it. I'm not in HS. The boomy kind of muddy bass that overpowers the tremble isn't for me anymore. Thats when someone told me I should check out the MKZ with the revel audio.

Salesman let me sit in one and I immediately fell in love with the vehicle before even driving or listening to the stereo. But the system in the car was fantastic. And the perks were great as well. So I saved for another year and ordered it from the factory. Salesman hooked me up pretty good. I put 11k miles on it in 6 months because of a Disney trip and I had to go to Biloxi for military education. Only have had a couple issues and that's from the dealership.

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2019, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Garage
i was thinking the same thing when i was testing out all the things i changed today... considering i had to turn tc off to get out of my apartment parking lot this morning lol

Sometimes normal engineering just isn't enough
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 08:10 PM

Has it ever been confirmed that the changes to Active Steering and CCD will work on the '18 Sports?
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Yep, i got mine to work no problem... but I did notice ever since then all the system sounds are playing through the onboard speaker and not the stero

Sometimes normal engineering just isn't enough
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 10:18 PM

I recently bought the OBDLink MX+, FORSan can see it but only completes a partial scan like it doesn't switch from HS to MS or visa versa. Do I need to update the program? I read that there was a update to include this Bluetooth unit. I'm using 2.3.18 beta
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 10:30 PM

Update your forscan. They added support for the MX+ back in january I believe.

Edit: I looked it up. It was on Christmas day 2.3.19 was updated to support the mx+

Last edited by FunktasticLucky; 02-09-2019 at 10:48 PM.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunktasticLucky View Post
Update your forscan. They added support for the MX+ back in january I believe.

Edit: I looked it up. It was on Christmas day 2.3.19 was updated to support the mx+

Thanks, just did that after I asked, now its 2.3.20 and it worked just great.
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 11:49 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
I do not know if this was verified. If I remember it works on 2017 models but not newer ie 18/19's. However it may be due to updates as well to modules. @DaMiFo

Sorry for my super late response here! I haven't been getting notifications on email or tapatalk for some reason.

It did work at first, but after the second ACM firmware update (for the dead battery issues) this change stopped working on mine. I like the ANC so I haven't played with it. It may work in more recent firmware updates that I haven't installed, tho. Some users reported it still disabling ANC.

(Remember, if you turn off the engine noise, you turn off the noise canceling too.)
ArthurUSCG likes this.

'17 Fusion Sport, Magnetic 401A
(MKZ Cluster / TTR Garrett FMIC / Titanium Tail Lights / Black 10-spoke Escape rims / 5Hundred Painted Badges / Edge Antenna / Mondeo Door Sills / Redline Tuning Hood Struts / Ceramic Tints)
'14 Edge Sport AWD (Daily)
Previous: '10 Focus SES (Totaled, because people text and drive)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page