• 2 Post By Donjohnk
  • 2 Post By VelocityBrew
  • 1 Post By thelastsumurai
  • 1 Post By Duhamel
  • 1 Post By Donjohnk

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Ban? Not sure?

Well looks like I disagreed with Oreo on YouTube and he said, "You should really pay attention to who you are starting a keyboard war with." So not sure just how far he is going with it but ya.... It has been a really fun time on this forum, shame just because he is an admin he has to flex his keyboard powers on me just because I disagreed with him. Anyway wanted to be clear, and for those who want to see the replies you can here:

2018 Fusion Sport | 401A | Moonroof | Cooled Seats | Nav | Driver Assist Package

Perfomance Mod's: LMS93V6 Tune *retired* | Unleashed E30 Custom Tune | Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection Kit | Ultimate Performance 3" Catted Downpipes | Ultimate Performance Garrett Core Front Mount Intercooler | Ultimate Performance Rear Motor Mount | Steeda CAI (w/custom plexiglass top) | GFB DV+ T9358

Aesthetic Mod's: Tint, Illuminated Door Sills

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:55 AM

I don't really understand the argument, but it would be a shame to see you go. Probably best to have just let it go, but you can always still bury the hatchet. I've seen stupid stuff blow up for nothing but stubbornness. If you said something inappropriate, correct it and move on. If you didn't, it's not worth a big blow up probably. In fact I'd probably just delete this thread and email him instead.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 04:06 PM

I troll (& post on occasion) this site frequently & didn't realize there was an ish.....I've read posts from you both. never detected any hostility on either side. On the other hand, that's why I don't do Face(trash)book....too much dirty laundry on my end & too many uptight people on the other end....hope things work out. hate to see anybody leave.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

I dont have any social media either just this forum and youtube. Blah.

2018 Fusion Sport | 401A | Moonroof | Cooled Seats | Nav | Driver Assist Package

Perfomance Mod's: LMS93V6 Tune *retired* | Unleashed E30 Custom Tune | Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection Kit | Ultimate Performance 3" Catted Downpipes | Ultimate Performance Garrett Core Front Mount Intercooler | Ultimate Performance Rear Motor Mount | Steeda CAI (w/custom plexiglass top) | GFB DV+ T9358

Aesthetic Mod's: Tint, Illuminated Door Sills

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 11:08 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitFS View Post
I dont have any social media either just this forum and youtube. Blah.
Na honestly man I think he was saying it like "watch who you're talking to" as in "I know what im talking about" not like "I have ze power!"

Hehe

I wouldn't sweat it, we're all almost grown-ups. Even if we butt heads we have a unique bond, because we love one of the weirdest cars.

Side note, I saw a Taurus SHO today, it was lowered, and it looked really, really good.
DaMiFo, ArthurUSCG and DetroitFS like this.

2019 Velocity Brew Fusion Sport
Steeda Cold Air - Borla S-Type mufflers w/Magnaflow x-pipe - Turbosmart Dual Port BOV - UP FMIC (Garrett core) - Steeda Hood Struts - Illuminated FUSION Door Sill plates - Steeda Oil Separator - Carbon fiber chrome delete - RB Mud flaps - Savanini shift paddle extenstions - Bright Trax Puddle Lights - Unleashed Tune

To be installed: Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth injection kit w/ braided lines and trunk upgrade (waiting on throttle body spacer with 1/8" plugs)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:38 PM

Garage
pretty petty to make a post about it here when you have a disagreement on youtube. with all the info Oreo has contributed to the community, I feel you sunk low to make a post about it...
DaMiFo and DetroitFS like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BDX Unleashed REV-X Custom Tune
5HUNDREDdesigns grill and emblems/Custom Performance Engineering Intercooler
EcoPowerParts Charge-Intake pipes/Velossa Tech BM/Gloss black vinyl roof
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3/firestone firehawk indy 500
H&R lowering springs/CPe RMM/GFB diverter/daytime britelites puddle lights/Savanini Paddle Shifter Extensions/Mondeo spoiler/SS Tuning spoiler extension

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 11:02 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjohnk View Post
pretty petty to make a post about it here when you have a disagreement on youtube. with all the info Oreo has contributed to the community, I feel you sunk low to make a post about it...
People do weird sh!t man. He obviously cares enough about the community and staying a part of it that he made the post as a knee-jerk reaction to thinking he FUBARed. While it may not be the route you or I would take, I can see why. People do drastic things in reaction to emotions sometimes...

In the same vein, isn't it kind of petty to swing your rep around on youtube from here? I don't really care either way, they both seem to be cool guys and are knowledgeable about the car we're all digging right now. I hope they both just consider it squashed since in hindsight probably seems pretty insignificant.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	24947  
Blue Fuze and DetroitFS like this.

2019 Velocity Brew Fusion Sport
Steeda Cold Air - Borla S-Type mufflers w/Magnaflow x-pipe - Turbosmart Dual Port BOV - UP FMIC (Garrett core) - Steeda Hood Struts - Illuminated FUSION Door Sill plates - Steeda Oil Separator - Carbon fiber chrome delete - RB Mud flaps - Savanini shift paddle extenstions - Bright Trax Puddle Lights - Unleashed Tune

To be installed: Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth injection kit w/ braided lines and trunk upgrade (waiting on throttle body spacer with 1/8" plugs)
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 02:36 PM

I was thrown off allfordmustangs for calling Kevin, one of the mods a Nazi. He threatened anyone that disagreed with him. He threatened me and I told him to F-- Off. He perm banned me. lol Oreo seems like a pretty good guy, I don't think he will ban you for some petty disagreement.
DaMiFo likes this.

17 Fusion Sport , 2.7 325 hp 380 Tq Auto Ruby Red Tinted Clearcoat, Every option.

2014 GT Premium 200A, Black on black , leather , 6R80, Nav, Security. Pro Cal, HT catback exhaust, GT500s [email protected]

Last edited by thelastsumurai; 09-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 11:01 PM

Not that it matters, but in my opinion what Oreo said wasn't in regards to this forum, I think it was due to his extensive knowledge of our cars.
Donjohnk likes this.

2018 Shadow Black 401A - GFB DV+, VTA, K&N
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 08:41 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelocityBrew View Post
People do weird sh!t man. He obviously cares enough about the community and staying a part of it that he made the post as a knee-jerk reaction to thinking he FUBARed. While it may not be the route you or I would take, I can see why. People do drastic things in reaction to emotions sometimes...

In the same vein, isn't it kind of petty to swing your rep around on youtube from here? I don't really care either way, they both seem to be cool guys and are knowledgeable about the car we're all digging right now. I hope they both just consider it squashed since in hindsight probably seems pretty insignificant.
where did he say Im a MOD on the forums and ill ban you...
mantra1 likes this.

BDX Unleashed REV-X Custom Tune
5HUNDREDdesigns grill and emblems/Custom Performance Engineering Intercooler
EcoPowerParts Charge-Intake pipes/Velossa Tech BM/Gloss black vinyl roof
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3/firestone firehawk indy 500
H&R lowering springs/CPe RMM/GFB diverter/daytime britelites puddle lights/Savanini Paddle Shifter Extensions/Mondeo spoiler/SS Tuning spoiler extension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page