Detroit - Woodward DreamCruise 2019 - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Detroit - Woodward DreamCruise 2019

Hello all, next weekend the 17th is DreamCruise. My store is on Woodward and had a couple people out last year to swap stories and such in person. Would be cool if more came this year kind of as a meet up. Spaces out front are first come first serve but I have about 10 spaces behind my building for guests. Always have snacks and beverages, A/C and prime location to watch some sweet cars go by. If anyone is interested let's plan something here.
Blue Fuze likes this.

2018 Fusion Sport | 401A | Moonroof | Cooled Seats | Nav | Driver Assist Package

Perfomance Mod's: LMS93V6 Tune *retired* | Unleashed E30 Custom Tune | Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection Kit | Ultimate Performance 3" Catted Downpipes | Ultimate Performance Garrett Core Front Mount Intercooler | Ultimate Performance Rear Motor Mount | Steeda CAI (w/custom plexiglass top) | GFB DV+ T9358

Aesthetic Mod's: Tint

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 11:26 PM

Count me in.The company I work for rents space by Duggan's but my mildly warmed over FS falls far short of qualifying for space next to the high $$$ audacious rides that "PAY to display" in the coveted curb-side spots. PM me if you think you'll still want to make this happen. I'll be lurking Woodward all week, as you're probably be doing as well. One last thing, I got my ticket to Road Kill this Saturday as well.https://www.hotrod.com/events/roadkillnights/
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

My store is 1 mile from Duggan's. I have been here for 8 years and do this every year. Just last year was the first meet up for people on the forum. I normally have ~20 people or so up here having a good time watching the cars go by. Will definitely be here. I'll PM contact details.

2018 Fusion Sport | 401A | Moonroof | Cooled Seats | Nav | Driver Assist Package

Perfomance Mod's: LMS93V6 Tune *retired* | Unleashed E30 Custom Tune | Snow Performance Stage 2 Methanol Injection Kit | Ultimate Performance 3" Catted Downpipes | Ultimate Performance Garrett Core Front Mount Intercooler | Ultimate Performance Rear Motor Mount | Steeda CAI (w/custom plexiglass top) | GFB DV+ T9358

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

And wait, aren't you the dude I've ran into at Milan 2 or 3 times?

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 02:40 PM

Yup. If it was on Weds Test & Tune. Weds about the only day I can make it out there. I enjoyed watching your car make passes. You've done some nice mods to it.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 02:42 PM Thread Starter

Thanks bud, looking forward to meeting up.

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 04:53 PM

Garage
We should try to line the front of your store parking with our sports. At least get a few up there. I bet as early as 6AM people will be fighting for prime parking. Can you block a few like everyone else does?
Blue Fuze likes this.

2017 Lightning Blue
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2019, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

It is first come first serve, most come out around 7-8am to setup. In the past I've just left my car over night to lock up the space for sure. Or I move people's tents in the morning and they deal with it. Once they realize it is my store they usually calm down.

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Had a great time! Only had two from the forum and one more from my YouTube channel (he has an MKS) come out. Still lots of fun and lots of cars!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190817_174858.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	24797  
Fozzy, Blue Fuze and dpcalhoon like this.

Best 1/4 Mile:
12.611 @ 110.89
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 09:53 PM

Garage
bigger sizes here
https://imgur.com/a/kZ1bY0K

AisFbyM and Blue Fuze like this.

2017 Lightning Blue

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page