Kia Stinger GT - Page 26 - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 114Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #251 of 255 (permalink) Old 12-26-2017, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOT_ROCKET View Post
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/video/de...&pf_rd_t=12401

Stinger featured on S2Ep3 of The Grand Tour.
I watched it to see what they were going to say about it but there was not much of a review unfortunately. May seemed to like it but that was a pretty dumb "race" they did with it.
Wildcat Birdie likes this.

NCTD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #252 of 255 (permalink) Old 12-26-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G82FS View Post
I watched it to see what they were going to say about it but there was not much of a review unfortunately. May seemed to like it but that was a pretty dumb "race" they did with it.
I did the same, it would have been nice to have them actually give some more thoughts on it other than drive it for three minutes of the show and say "its surprisingly not as bad as you would think a performance Kia would be."
G82FS likes this.

Ruby Red 401a with Cooled Seats
Unleashed Tune 91 Performance
post #253 of 255 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Other than posting real figures, I think it was about as valuable as any other review any big car reviewers would do. It was obviously geared more toward entertainment, which is fine with me since I don't hold most other reviewers in very high regard. So many of them are sellouts that make no attempt whatsoever to give the whole story. At least with the Top Gear crew, they let you know, "Eh, it's a Kia. We don't really care. It's pretty hot for a Kia, though."
BenNFtWorth likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(stock w/ AFE Pro 5R drop in filter)
Muffler delete
AJP Turbo tune (ecoboostperformanceforums member)
So much more to come.

post #254 of 255 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 07:59 AM
ike

Here’s a post from a Kia forum tuners first crack at tuning the stinger plus stock whp numbers. https://www.kiastinger.org/forum/thr...d-Dyno-Charts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pinky023 likes this.

| 2017 White Platinum Sport | 401a | 3M Clear Bra | Steeda Strut Tower Brace | Matte Black Vinyl Grille | 35% Tint | Gloss Black Vinyl Roof | POSSBAY Shark Fin Antenna | Garageline Wheel Spacers 20F/25R |

post #255 of 255 (permalink) Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
Here’s a post from a Kia forum tuners first crack at tuning the stinger plus stock whp numbers. https://www.kiastinger.org/forum/thr...d-Dyno-Charts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, better than our numbers stock, pretty much on par with our tuned numbers... as I think we all expected. And once it gets figured out more, I am sure their tuned numbers will be better than ours by a fairly decent amount. The Stinger is a very nice car, the only real downfall is its price.
SludgeFactory likes this.

Ruby Red 401a with Cooled Seats
Unleashed Tune 91 Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page