Comparison site - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By cdunham84

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Comparison site

Not sure if you all knew about this, but it was new to me. automobile-catalog.com has a pretty cool comparison feature. My FuSo is in for repairs again (A/C blower fan died suddenly, will take a week for part to arrive) and since i showed up with 2 toddlers in a car with no A/C on a balmy 95 degree day, the service manager agreed to give me a rental. At first i was pumped to be given a Charger R/T Hemi, but after 1.5 days I decided i hate it. Way too obnoxious and not very fast at all. Went digging online to verify what my neck told me and found this site.
ColoradoGuy likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdunham84 View Post
Not sure if you all knew about this, but it was new to me. automobile-catalog.com has a pretty cool comparison feature. My FuSo is in for repairs again (A/C blower fan died suddenly, will take a week for part to arrive) and since i showed up with 2 toddlers in a car with no A/C on a balmy 95 degree day, the service manager agreed to give me a rental. At first i was pumped to be given a Charger R/T Hemi, but after 1.5 days I decided i hate it. Way too obnoxious and not very fast at all. Went digging online to verify what my neck told me and found this site.
Totally agree. I had a Charger RT as a rental for a week. After a couple of days I was sick of it.

2017 Sport, White Platnium, 401A, Nav, Drivers Assist, moonroof, cooled seats, Steeda hood struts
Past fav's: 1967 GTO, 1968 GTO, 1968 Camaro SS-35O

Last edited by ColoradoGuy; 08-09-2018 at 04:59 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 08:06 PM

Garage
That's an impressive amount of work, to build that database. But it looks like our Sport, the best Fusion ever made, is missing from their database.

2017: 2017 Ford (USA) Fusion 2gen/II 4-Door Sedan full range specs

2018: 2018 Ford (USA) Fusion 2gen/II 4-Door Sedan full range specs

The homepage does provide that:
"The huge database is not yet complete, but is constantly updated. We proceed alphabetically, now working on letter P (Plymouth, Porsche etc), so makes up to that letter have the highest level of completeness, already with more than 300.000 cars. Next cars are added systematically. Just give us some more time, it's a really epic work..."

So I would expect the Fusion Sport to already be present in their work. Or, maybe our Sport will be listed as "Sport, Fusion"?

<> 2017 Ruby Red <>
Unleashed 93 Tune by Torrie | Ultimate Performance FMIC | aFe Pro Dry | Steeda Oil Separator | Level 3 Tail Lights | Turbo Tech Racing Gfb T9358 DV+ | BBK 65mm Throttle Body | cp-e Rear Motor Mount | Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30 | Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-140 PTU

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AisFbyM View Post
That's an impressive amount of work, to build that database. But it looks like our Sport, the best Fusion ever made, is missing from their database.
Its in there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	88
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	23059  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:31 PM

Garage
Good catch cdunham84! I'm glad that our Sport is described there.

<> 2017 Ruby Red <>
Unleashed 93 Tune by Torrie | Ultimate Performance FMIC | aFe Pro Dry | Steeda Oil Separator | Level 3 Tail Lights | Turbo Tech Racing Gfb T9358 DV+ | BBK 65mm Throttle Body | cp-e Rear Motor Mount | Amsoil Signature Series 5W-30 | Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-140 PTU

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page