Playing with a hellcat!!!! - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 8Likes
  • 2 Post By GorgonFusionSport17
  • 5 Post By Wildcat Birdie
  • 1 Post By SludgeFactory

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 12:09 PM Thread Starter

Playing with a hellcat!!!!

What I love about the fusion sport his that its a sleeper but real car guys know its fast lol

I was on a road with light traffic stopped at a light and I see the daemon lights weaving through traffic trying too catch melon he got behind me..

I figured eh thats. super fast car I will just let him go by. He pulls next too me first chance he gets and revs. we are gong about 30 mph.... Then he looks over and accelerates moderately.. so did I and I was right with him.. then we slow for traffic and he floors it for real thinking I will be left in the dust.. NOPE!!! he let out a cloud of black smoke and spun the tires.. I was jin regular mode and stayed right on his bumper up to about 85 mph.. lol he we shocked..

This was not to say the fusion his faster at all but it can hang with fast cars and I love that..
Pinky023 and ArthurUSCG like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 01:45 PM

yeah, when the driver doesn't know how to handle the car right, this is exactly what happens.

Hence why there are some videos out there of a demon getting beat by a camaro zl1 and a few other cars that should not have won. Driver is such a huge thing in cars like that. The driver matters a lot less in a Fusion Sport than it will in a demon.
G82FS, DaMiFo, mantra1 and 2 others like this.

Ruby Red 401a with Cooled Seats
Unleashed Tune 91 Performance
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 02:43 PM

My sister's boyfriend owns a hellcat (as his daily driver no less) and can't drive it well at all. Spins tires at 90 mph. No control. I'm talking him to track soon so I can drive his car, but also to teach him how to drive it.

He talks non stop about his car. Takes it to shows all the time, but never races. I think he's secretly jealous of how much better my car is at daily driving while still having decent power. Plus the hellcat is more car than he can handle.
mantra1 likes this.

Ruby Red Sport
Performance Mods: LMS 93 Octane Stage 3 v6 tune, aFe Dry Performance drop-in filter, Darkstar rear motor mount
Cosmetic Mods: "Fusion" moved to rear spear, Chrome delete front grille and window trim, Ruby Red Ford Emblems, 25% window tint, moved front plate higher to not block IC, antenna delete.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2018, 02:49 PM

Although it is impressive that there is still so much power on tap that you can spin the tires at 90.

Ruby Red Sport
Performance Mods: LMS 93 Octane Stage 3 v6 tune, aFe Dry Performance drop-in filter, Darkstar rear motor mount
Cosmetic Mods: "Fusion" moved to rear spear, Chrome delete front grille and window trim, Ruby Red Ford Emblems, 25% window tint, moved front plate higher to not block IC, antenna delete.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 10:44 PM

Guy at a car show had a Hellcat, then a few months later showed up with another one.

I asked him if owned two, he said no.

He said the first was a stick and couldn't get traction in any gear, so he traded for an automatic which he said put the power down better.

2019 Kia Stinger GT AWD
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
2016 Mustang GT
2014 Taurus SHO
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 11:12 PM

CONFIRMED: AUTO TRANS HELLCAT'S ARE FASTER

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...al-test-review

2019 Kia Stinger GT AWD
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
2016 Mustang GT
2014 Taurus SHO
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 10:58 AM

... and the 4 door Charger Hellcat is faster than the Challenger. Apparently, it actually weighs less.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page