Selling Car, Should I pull off Exhaust/DP, Big Mouth and FMIC - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 3Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Selling Car, Should I pull off Exhaust/DP, Big Mouth and FMIC

First off, I tried looking through the rules and did not see this mention and did not want to post in the for sale forums yet. If I'm wrong posting here please redirect me

I'm getting ready to post my car for sale and know I'll not get any added value for the aftermarket schtuff. I've pulled off all my bolt ons but not sure if FMIC, Big Mouth and DP/Exhaust are worth pulling? I've got stock of each so it'd be swapping but was not sure if the community would have high demand for the parts shipped. I'm sure selling local would be slim to none!

Any advice would be appreciated. Brand on the FMIC and DP are Ultimate Performance and has Garrett core...Exhaust is Borla and has midpipe I added for reduced drone. Thanks all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin1300 View Post
First off, I tried looking through the rules and did not see this mention and did not want to post in the for sale forums yet. If I'm wrong posting here please redirect me

I'm getting ready to post my car for sale and know I'll not get any added value for the aftermarket schtuff. I've pulled off all my bolt ons but not sure if FMIC, Big Mouth and DP/Exhaust are worth pulling? I've got stock of each so it'd be swapping but was not sure if the community would have high demand for the parts shipped. I'm sure selling local would be slim to none!

Any advice would be appreciated. Brand on the FMIC and DP are Ultimate Performance and has Garrett core...Exhaust is Borla and has midpipe I added for reduced drone. Thanks all!
Dibs on the borla exhaust! So how much you looking for, plus shipping to 07104?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

White Platinum Tri-Coat 401A - Bone Stock (for now)
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 04:35 PM

Garage
I be interested in the DP if catted. How much?

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 05:10 PM

In my experience, mods tend to hurt value of vehicles. It's getting more and more rare to find enthusiasts anymore. It's up to you if you want to pull them but you would make more money overall.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 08:18 PM

Garage
I could use the intercooler... though I've seen in the facebook group that some of the older ones weren't welded inside and some have had problems with thr welds breaking. How long ago did you buy it from UP?

2017 Lightning Blue
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detriot View Post
I could use the intercooler... though I've seen in the facebook group that some of the older ones weren't welded inside and some have had problems with thr welds breaking. How long ago did you buy it from UP?
Say wha!? I haven't heard about this. I bought mine like may if last year and it's just been sitting in my living room. I need to get my RX catch can installed first then I'll pull the front bumper off and install this thing.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 08:50 PM
OX1

Sneaky way to do a for sale ad........
ArthurUSCG likes this.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 09:29 PM

Garage
@Oreo will help ya with the rules

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BDX Unleashed REV-X Custom Tune
5HUNDREDdesigns grill and emblems/Custom Performance Engineering Intercooler
EcoPowerParts Charge-Intake pipes/Velossa Tech BM/Gloss black vinyl roof
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3/firestone firehawk indy 500
H&R lowering springs/CPe RMM/GFB diverter/daytime britelites puddle lights/Savanini Paddle Shifter Extensions/Mondeo spoiler/SS Tuning spoiler extension

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

Not trying to break any rules here, but seems like they are all worth taking off. Was just not sure, but keep an eye out for all the parts over the next week. Not selling at the moment, and from the quick responses seems I'll pull. Please don't PM me, will only honor ones from for sale forums following the rules with pictures, screen name, date, etc and boxes to ship in!

@Oreo feel free to close this thread
Oreo and ArthurUSCG like this.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 11:33 AM

Id be interested in the FMIC... but I cannot DM so let me know if it is available. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page