Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum banner

Port and Polish Heads

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DetroitFS 
#1 ·
Anyone considered price and performance? I did it to a previous car but really had no way of knowing as I never dynoed it or tracked it. A friend of mine had a shop back then and did it for free. While we're on the topic is our intake manifold plastic or metal? Maybe port matching? Exhaust side as well? Just preparing for bigger turbos and if I'm ripping my motor apart again I might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Thanks in advance. Oh and maybe stroke the motor?? Not sure if just milling the head can achieve this or if we would need longer rods which case obviously next to impossible to get parts.

#2 ·
One thing I know is the intake manifold is plastic. The inside of it looks like the back of a Lego brick. Terrible interior finish.

#6 ·
For the money of the motor computers and whatever else I need to get torque vectoring to work wouldn't it just be smarter to sell my car and get mkz lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.