Facebook group - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Facebook group

Are any of you guys using any of the Facebook groups for Fusion Sport owners? Seems like it would be a lot easier to share and reply to things??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 08:37 PM
Banned

I'm part of Fusion Nation, was a part of Ford Fusion Club...but...too many rules and regs there
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 03:57 PM

I am an admin of Ecoboost Owners Group. It has died down a bit over the past year or so, but I would love to revive it and make it more active

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

I just joined this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/6267...41695/?fref=nf

I recommend it since its a closed group I can posted without all my customers from work seeing haha
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 06:00 PM Thread Starter

I would be interested in an Ecoboost owners group as well since their are so many similarities between the motors
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 01:29 PM

Any Facebook group? I found one before it didn't accept me and the link above doesn't work.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:14 PM

Garage
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FusionSportEnthusiasts/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2017 Lighting Blue
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 02:19 PM

Gets this message when I clink link "Sorry, this content isn't available right nowThe link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." Guess I wasn't accepted?
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 08:14 PM

I was a member of the Fusion Sport Enthusiasts, twice. However, since I didn't "contribute" I would be removed within 30 days or so. It's kinda sad because I constantly read the posts, but since I didn't have anything useful to say I wouldn't reply or post. I really enjoyed reading the posts, and went on Facebook multiple times a day just to read them. It annoyed me the second time I was removed so I haven't requested another add because I know I'll just be removed again in about 30 days or so. Sad to be such a fan of these cars and the mods others are doing, only to be treated like I'm doing something wrong by not posting.... I don't show off my car, it's completely stock looking and will be until I can afford to add some visual and performance mods.

It's the same for this forum. I'm in here reading active posts everyday, but since I feel I don't have anything useful to say I usually don't say much unless it's a topic I can contribute to.

Sorry for venting, but I've been waiting a while to get this off my chest.
DaMiFo, Fozzy and DrunkLahey like this.

2018 Shadow Black 401A - GFB DV+, VTA, K&N
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2019, 10:28 PM

Garage
I wondered why I wasn't in the group anymore... I barely use FB, so I'd only check once in a while. One day I noticed I had to request to join again. I was in the group for a long time, too.

Didn't really bug me tho, as 2/3 of the posts were people asking the same few questions or a few people who would constantly post useless things, anyways (at least a while ago it was). I like the forums a lot better, personally.
Fozzy and DrunkLahey like this.

'17 Fusion Sport, Magnetic 401A
(MKZ Cluster / TTR Garrett FMIC / Titanium Tail Lights / Black 10-spoke Escape rims / 5Hundred Painted Badges / Edge Antenna / Mondeo Door Sills / Redline Tuning Hood Struts / Ceramic Tints)
'14 Edge Sport AWD (Daily)
Previous: '10 Focus SES (Totaled, because people text and drive)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page