Unleashed Tuning - 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum
 78Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 05:42 AM Thread Starter

Unleashed Tuning

It is also nice to give kudos and here they are for Unleashed Tuning - Loaded the tune last week and felt a big difference - the true test will be at that track in a couple of weeks - Did notice that the 2 to 3 shift could still be better - Notified Torrie and in one day he had sent me a new tune to help address that problem. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
1153, Kevin74, qwerty3089 and 3 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 07:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gal View Post
It is also nice to give kudos and here they are for Unleashed Tuning - Loaded the tune last week and felt a big difference - the true test will be at that track in a couple of weeks - Did notice that the 2 to 3 shift could still be better - Notified Torrie and in one day he had sent me a new tune to help address that problem. NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
That's awesome! I'm just waiting to get my car back (dead battery issues, ugh) so I can get mine tuned and get my sub installed... Ill probably get a Livernois tune because I'm close to their shop and that I can use it on my future cars. But I keep hearing from everyone that is really unlocks the FFS's potential, I'm starting to get jealous.
1153 and qwerty3089 like this.

---
~Fletch
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 06:34 PM

Yes, really love my Unleashed tune, as well as Torrie 's customer service. I live less than 20 miles from LMS and went with Unleashed just on a gut feeling I got. Have nothing bad to say about LMS either. DaveE has quite a bit of experience with them, with good results.( aside from they're crying about him trying Unleashed, sorry Dave couldn't help myself)
I've been running stock for about 6 or 7 weeks to save money, but I don't know how much longer I can take. Once the snow stops, I will be Unleashing Blue Lightning! May have to give Torrie a call then to see if he's got any improvements.
1153, qwerty3089, Bmckee40 and 1 others like this.

Blue Lightning
UNLEASHED 93 octane tune

post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 06:36 PM
Banned

yes, Torrie has amazing Customer Service, just don't expect a lengthy convo! I'm trying to get my Edge on the dyno here soon. It's been tuned by Torrie for almost a year now and no major issues.
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnhalstead View Post
yes, Torrie has amazing Customer Service, just don't expect a lengthy convo!....
Well I suppose that's the only way he has time to give such great customer service, and run a successful business and drive his fast cars.

Blue Lightning
UNLEASHED 93 octane tune
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 07:33 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnhalstead View Post
yes, Torrie has amazing Customer Service, just don't expect a lengthy convo! I'm trying to get my Edge on the dyno here soon. It's been tuned by Torrie for almost a year now and no major issues.
This is the only issue I have with him. If I ask a question, I at least expect an answer and not just No.
I will give him props on how prompt he sends a tune out and my last tuner would take a few days, but he would carry on a conversation.
1153 likes this.
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 07:47 PM

Got tunes from Torrie a couple weeks ago. Night and Day difference!!!! This is how the car should've ran from the factory. I've noticed 2nd and 3rd gear myself. Have to email and get it fixed. Love driving the car now
1153, qwerty3089 and lightningken like this.
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert View Post
This is the only issue I have with him. If I ask a question, I at least expect an answer and not just No.
I will give him props on how prompt he sends a tune out and my last tuner would take a few days, but he would carry on a conversation.
you can catch him at times with a convo. Even more if he's a member of a group and you tag him. He's a frequent talking in my Ford Edge group. not long convos but here and there
qwerty3089 and lightningken like this.
post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 AM

Torrie is on this site and does comment occasionally. I LOVE his tune!!! SO glad that I got it!!!
1153 and qwerty3089 like this.

2017 Fusion-Ruby Red-No options
K&N drop in filter
Unleashed 93 octane tune
Red line hood struts
Black matte graphics on hood and sides
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Wil load 2 to 3 shift update next week - 18 inches of snow yesterday - Also Spoke to Manger of NE Dragway and he still feels track will be Open for test and tune April 1st and 2nd If so will post time slips
1153, Kevin74 and ike like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017 Ford Fusion V6 Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page